GMM offers investors
a wide range of options for even greater flexibility
- A high standard of management and personalized service from GMM’s staff who offer up-to-date information on a systematic basis.
- The option to set up and actively manage funds with a minimum of €200,000.This allows investors to choose a fund tailored made to their own specific characteristics. Investors are systematically given information and their assets are valued daily thereby promoting full transparency.
- Investments can be made via GMM’s umbrella funds,thereby ensuring access to the entire range of investment choices, coupled with optimum geographical diversification.
- The option to set up and actively manage all types of AIF’s. This allows investors to create his own tailor-made investment portfolio (conventional or corporate form) without the limitations of UCITS. An AIF portfolio can invest, among others, in non-listed stocks, real estate, commodities, SPV’s etc.
- Any type of investor may also allocate part of its capital in investments denominated in a different currency (other than Euro) thereby ensuring even greater diversification.
- A fund can be registered and distributed in another EU Member State.
- It is also possible to opt to register the Fund in a different country and also have an alternative custodian.